Resin Bonded Driveways Andover
Test Valley Paving can provide a resin bonding service to provide an attractive, low maintenance and hard wearing surface for loose gravel surfaces allowing you to retain the look and appeal of loose gravel without the ongoing maintenance problems. We also provide a whole range of gravel, and recycled aggregates that are ideal for many landscaping projects, paths and driveways offering a value alternative to block paving and tarmac.
Why chose a resin bond surface?
- Resin bond is a great way to revamp your property and can be laid on top of existing tarmac driveways
- It is safe, durable, and slip resistant
- Multiple colours and stone options to choose from
- Can even be laid with multiple patterns incorporating other colours to create a feature
- It is a permeable surface so you can jet wash it clean.
- Weed resistant
‘a family run business whose philosophy is – the customer is King….the result was first class…they operated In a quite, efficient manner keeping noise, inconvenience, and dust to a minimum….a well recommended paving and drive specialist’
Submission and recommendation to the which magazine from a customer.